I have decided to start a monthly goal list. Nothing too outrageous. Just simple things that I can accomplish, and would love my Facebook friends, family and WordPress friends to be involved and watch my growth. Maybe this will motivate you to start your own! A new day a new month a new you. 🙂 To start I’m going to take it easy on my self with just a few things that I think will better my daily life.
1. Get involved in Yoga. I already made the dedication to go to one class this week. It’s been a very long time since I practiced, and I don’t want to set my expectations too high. I tried a back bend from the floor up last night and I crashed and burned 😂 . Had no problem doing that when I was in my early twenties. ☹️
2. Try a new food for Audree to try every other day or every 3 days. She’s been the pickiest eater forever and she has just now shown more interest in food. Thank goodness!
3. Declutter!! We’re closing escrow on our first home (yayyyyyy!!!!) mid August so there’s a lot of things I don’t want to take to the new house. Fresh start, less clutter and less to clean and organize 😉
4. Spend more time with my mommy friends.
5. Church.every.Sunday. No more trying to argue about wanting to watch Netflix over building my relationship with God.
That’s it for now. The move into our new home will be a lot of stress and so August goals are going to be light.
Do you have any special August goals you want to share? 🙂