I am proud to say that this is my second blogger award since my blog journey started in June this year. I was nominated by a wonderful blogger Blue Owl Balance. She has an extensive knowledge about crystal healing and I have enjoyed her blog thoroughly. I appreciate your nomination very much, it makes my heart tingle when my blog gets recognized, by as simple as a like, comment, share or even bigger of a compliment; an award nomination.
So with that said.. I had to do a little research on what “liebster” actually means, being the overly inquisitive person that I am, I needed to know what kind of award I was accepting.
The rules are: (if you so choose to accept this award).
1.Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link for their blog on your post.
2. Say a little something about them to promote them.
3. Display the Liebster Award on your page as a widget or gadget on your post. There are many different award images to choose from and they can be found here.
4. List these official rules of the award.
5. Answer your nominator’s questions.
6. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
7. List 10 fun facts about yourself.
8. Nominate 5 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Once you have nominated them, let them know and provide a link to your post explaining the rules of this award.
The following are my responses to the questions provided to me by Blue Owl Balance .
- What is your Buddha bowl – your comfort food? Growing up my Grandmother Betty would make this chicken curry dish. She would make it as a casserole and add steamed broccoli and cauliflower laid on top of a heaping side of white rice. THIS is my definition of comfort food. Even though it’s too much for my easily upset stomach, I will still crave this meal every now and again.
- What is your morning ritual? I usually wake up to the sun rising. Around 6 or 6:30 most days. Hoping every time i wake up that the baby is still asleep, I brush my teeth, with my eyes half open, stumble down the stairs, and go straight to the fridge and pour myself iced coffee. I sit on the couch and watch a little bit of the news and catch up on social media.
- If you could only keep 3 possessions what would they be? Why? Oh this is a toughie, I love lots of things. 🙂 If I HAD to narrow it down to 3 things, it would have to be my favorite photo of my daughter and fiance, my cellphone, and my prescription glasses because I am absolutely blind without them. Wow that was tough. I hope I am never in that situation to only choose 3 things to hold on to, ever! hehe. 🙂
- What book changed your life? This is probably the dumbest answer you will ever hear to this question but I would have to say Twilight. The first book in the series. I would go into detail, but I would like to keep that a mystery to my readers.
- If you could hire an amazing costume for free – who would you go to the party as? I just watched Avatar the other day so that would be pretty cool to be that character.
- What’s your personal remedy for feeling run down? When I am feeling run down which is quite often, and mostly after I look in the mirror and think “OMG you look completely unacceptable right now”. I hop in the shower, wash my face real good, blow dry my hair, style it, add some natural looking makeup and put on my favorite pair of yoga pants. That is my number one remedy. I always feel like a new person after.
- What gives you the greatest joy? That’s an easy one. My daughter Audree.
- What culture, other than your own, intrigues you enough to learn more? I am greatly intrigued by every culture other than my own, but one culture that I have actually read many books about is the polygamists. I don’t agree with their way of life even in the slightest, but it is very interesting to read about the bizarre stories of their “cult” and way of life. Boggles my mind.
- You’re home alone for two days – are you excited? What are your plans? I will probably spend the first half of the day, taking a shower ALONE, having many naps, reading a book, yoga and meditation. And the rest of the time I would be completely miserable without by baby girl and fiance.
- If you were a tree, which kind would it be and why? A big beautiful Willow Tree. I think they are absolutely gorgeous.
- Can you smile right now? The biggest, face cracking grin ever, go on… Sure did! Glad no one is in the room with me to see that. haha.
10 Fun Facts About Me
- I have these amazing vivid dreams. Especially if I sleep next to a freshly cleansed quartz crystal. Some can be extremely intense, but I can feel everything so real.
- Most clothes feel very uncomfortable and itchy on me. I don’t know why, there are a lot of clothes that sit in my closet unworn mainly cause of the reaction my body has to them. I need absolute comfort. (cotton).
- I believe my 30’s will be the best years I have had so far. My 20’s are a blur, I partied way too much and was up to no good.
- I am hoping to reach enlightenment in this lifetime.
- I believe in aliens.
- I do not like Trump OR Hilary.
- I want another child so terribly bad, but am terrified of having another pregnancy. (My pregnancy and delivery with Audree, my one and only, was very high risk the entire time, and I have PTSD from the delivery. It was a nightmare. My sister has video of the whole thing, and I have yet to look at it. Its been almost 2 years.
- I want to travel the world when my daughter is grown and out of the house. I want to see every beautiful thing this planet has to offer.
- Speaking of planets, I wish I would have been an astronaut.
- I have this weird fascination with picking my daughters boogers and she HATES it.
My 5 Nominations for the Liebster Award goes to……..
- If you could wake up in the body of somebody else, who would it be and what would you do?
- What was the toughest decision you made today?
- Who makes you laugh more than anyone?
- What memory you will never forget?
- When are you most yourself?
- What is your first thought when you wake up?
- If you could tell someone something anonymously, what would it be?
- What’s the most beautiful word in the world?
- If You Had To Choose To Live Without One Of Your Five Senses, Which One Would You Give Up?
- If You Could Live Forever, How Would You Spend Eternity?
- What Would Be Your “Perfect” Day?
Thanks again to Blue Owl Balance for my nomination, and to my amazing, inspiring nominees, I sure hope you accept my nomination and pass the torch along. 🙂