I, being a host by nature, decided to have the family celebrate Thanksgiving at my house. So I’m cooking for about 20 guests. Half my family, and half Nathan’s side of the family on his moms side.
Sadly, my mother won’t be attending. I recently had a falling out with her, which isn’t unusual but this time, I’ve had enough of the emotional abuse, the lies and manipulation. I love her but she needs help and you can’t help someone who doesn’t see they have a problem/ or wants help. But even though we’re not on speaking terms I’ll still be missing her, I mean you only have one mom, mine just happens to be a very dark/ reckless individual.
Anyways. Before dinner I will be working up the kids appetites by doing a turkey hunt. I got the idea off Pinterest, where I get all my other ideas 😜. There are so many kids in my family, I want tomorrow to be fun for them since Thanksgiving, to me, can be pretty boring in general.
1. Being able to be a stay at home mom.
2. My daughter Audree’s laugh. It’s the best.
3. My fiancé Nathan, he works so hard to provide for his family.
4. My sister for always making me laugh.
5. My best friend Danielle, she keeps me entertained and always being there for me.
6. All my followers. You guys always give me such positive feed back. And I appreciate every one of you.
7. My blog, it’s been a great outlet to get my feelings and life experiences out to the world. And it amazes me that people read and actually care what I have to say. It’s become more than a hobby to me, it’s a passion.
8. For the life lessons I have learned this year.
9. For all the people in the past that have done me wrong, it has shown me what kind of person I don’t want to be.
I truly hope you guys have a wonderful time tomorrow with your family and friends. Happy thanksgiving! Enjoy your turkey and your nap after!!!
XOXO, Paige ❤️