I must apologize for the delay of this post. I was nominated about a week ago by A Fresh Brewed Faith for this lovely award. I believe this is my second Blogger Recognition Award, and I am much honored to have been recognized once again for the work I do on Memoirs of the Quiet. So thank you again for the nomination! I’m very delighted to receive it .
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
HOW MY BLOG GOT STARTED :
To be honest, I really needed a hobby. I have always loved to write and one day I made a wordpress account and dove right in. So glad I have because I have been able to touch lives and meet genuine people that I would have never been able to meet in the real world.
MY HUMBLE ADVICE FOR NEWBIES TO THE BLOGGING LIFE:
- Don’t put too much pressure into your first few posts. Get comfortable with the thoughts in your head and let them just flow naturally. The magic happens when all insecurities are set free and you begin to truly write from the heart. Your fellow readers will recognize genuine pieces and you will get a following just let it come slowly.
- Keep up with your followers posts. Learn about them. Engage in conversation when something sparks your interest. Every blogger loves to have likes on their posts, but the real love is the comments and the relationship building that happens from there.
MY 10 NOMINEES . DRUMMMMM ROLLLLL…..
I’m sorry guys, I was trying really hard to do the full 15 but at this moment my child is crawling all over me and have to cut this short.
Thank you again A Fresh Brewed Faith for your nomination ! Keep up on all your great posts! ❤